Monday, October 5, 2009

Comic final!


Yay, it's done! I learned with this one to always complete my drawing lines before I scan the image, because selecting the area you want becomes difficult when the shape is incomplete. I really enjoyed coloring this in Photoshop, I generally just did 2 colors (a medium tone and a shadow) for each area, but for the hair, I also threw in a highlight color. I did a gradient on the desk, carpet and the wall to add depth. I still really enjoy the second character in line, gave him rosy cheeks. I do wonder if it would be better if the figures in the back weren't grey, but I didn't want to add any more detail to them (because that would take away from the foreground characters). I just noticed that the guy with paperwork looks like Conan O'Brien.

No comments:

Post a Comment